Terms and Conditions
- Please note that by submitting the required details in account opening process, you are authorizing us to Call/SMS/WhatsApp you even though you may be registered under DND.
- Your contact information will be used only for legitimate business purposes, viz, to contact you, and to provide you information & the latest updates regarding our products & services.
- Your contact information will never be sold or rented to third parties.
- Investments in the securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing.
- Please DO NOT share your Login ID, Client Code, PIN or OTP with anyone.
- Online account opening using AADHAAR is currently available only for residents of India opening accounts for an individual (for HUFs, corporate bodies, NRIs, etc., the separate offline process is available).
- When opening an account online using Digilocker (KYC Process) or through KRA (PAN + DOB) , data will be fetched from the KYC or KRA database directly and cannot be edited
- Accuracy & authenticity of any uploaded documents would be the sole responsibility of the applicant and Ventura Securities Limited reserves full rights to take necessary actions as guided by regulatory authority in case of discrepancy
Get early access:
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) shall be applicable to the Prospective Clients (as defined hereinafter) participating in the Program who will be bound by the same and shall be regulated by the provisions of the specified products and services provided by – Ventura Securities Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Ventura”) through their website www.venturasecurities.com (hereinafter “Website”) and Ventura’s upcoming mobile application (hereinafter “Mobile App”).
Definitions: The following words and phrases shall have the meanings set out herein below in this document unless repugnant to the context:
- “Prospective Client" shall mean any person above the age of 18 years who registers for early access with Ventura via the website - www.venturasecurities.com and is eligible to receive SMS/email/other communication from Ventura with respect to the captioned Program.
- “Early Access Program” shall mean the program wherein a Prospective Client will get early access to the Website and Mobile App by opening a Demat &Trading account, to carry out trade and investment transactions and availing of an exclusive brokerage plan.
- “Sign-up/Signing-up” shall mean the act of a Prospective Client providing their details w.r.t. email id, mobile number & name in a form on Ventura’s website.
- “Sign-up Form” shall mean the online form on the Ventura Website that is available for Prospective Clients to register for Early Access.
- “Field/Fields” used in context with the Sign-up form shall refer to individual fields in the form.
- “Brokerage plan” shall mean the exclusive brokerage plan provided to Prospective Clients who sign up for early access upon becoming Clients of Ventura.
Terms of early access program:
- The Prospective Client needs to provide his/her Name, Email ID, and Mobile Number to the Early Access registration form/field on Ventura’s Website.
- By submitting these details the Prospective Client agrees to be bound by the terms & conditions of this Program including any other applicable terms & conditions modified and prescribed by Ventura from time to time. Any such participation shall imply that the Prospective Client has read, understood, and accepted the terms and conditions hereunder.
- By registering for Early Access the Prospective Client consents to be contacted by Ventura’s official channels via Email, SMS, WhatsApp, and/or any other official mode of communication with respect to information and promotion of Ventura’s product & service offerings.
- The eligible Prospective Client will be entitled to an exclusive Early Access Brokerage plan after he/she/they have successfully become a Client and opened a Trading cum Demat account with Ventura’s after the launch of their new product offering.
- The validity and details of the Brokerage plan will be declared by Ventura at a later date and may be subject to change within and after the specified offer period.
- Ventura shall in no way be liable if any Prospective Client fails to register for Early Access due to incompatible Mobile Phone handsets, Telecom Usage Plans, or network failures or for any other reason whatsoever.
- Prospective Clients eligibility for the offer will be decided by Ventura. If certain Prospective Clients who register for the Program are found to be ineligible to avail Brokerage plan under this Program, they will not be given the Brokerage plan.
- The Early Access is not transferable, non-assignable, non-negotiable, and cannot be en-cashed.
- Ventura will not be responsible or liable in case the Early Access is not configured or could not be availed due to malfunction, delay, traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer online system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, website or mobile app or wallet or any other reason.
- The participation in the Program is entirely voluntary and it is understood that the participation by the Prospective Client shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- Ventura reserves the right to, without liability or prejudice to any of its other rights, at any time, without previous notice and from time to time, withdraw/suspend/amend/cancel this Offer, without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Ventura reserves the right to disqualify any Prospective Client/s from the benefits of the Program/Offer under reasonable grounds or if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program.
- In case of all matters relating to the Program including any dispute or discrepancy thereto or eligibility of any Prospective Client, Ventura’s decision shall be final and binding on the Prospective Client in all respect.
- This Program is only valid for Indian citizens.
- This Program is not applicable to Non-Resident Indians.
- Failure by Ventura to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Program is void where prohibited by law. All taxes, duties, levies, or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the Program shall be borne solely by the Prospective Client and Ventura will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies, or other statutory dues.
- Ventura shall not be obliged to make any public announcements to intimate the successful Prospective Clients about the Program.
- These terms and conditions governing the Program shall be in addition to and not in substitution/derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions issued by Ventura Securities.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes with respect to all the subject matter in relation to the Program.
- These Terms and Conditions and an arrangement herein shall be subject to applicable SEBI/Regulatory guidelines issued from time to time and prevailing laws and regulations. This Program is / would be modified/discontinued based on the prevailing law/regulation at any point of time and neither party shall be under any liability or obligation or continue implementation of the said Program till such time the terms are modified by the Parties as per the prevailing/ amended law at that point of time. In the event, that the Program cannot be continued without total compliance with the prevailing law at any point in time, this Program shall be deemed to be terminated forthwith from the date when the amended law restricting/prohibiting the Program comes into force.
- Ventura shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any services availed of by the Prospective Client under the Program.
Please note that by submitting the required details in account opening process, you are opting to activate For90 (Margin Trading Facility) for your account.
Disclaimer related to Brokerage Schemes:
Brokerage will not exceed the SEBI prescribed limit.
Refund and cancellation policy:
The Refund & Cancellation policy for new pricing plans, for all payments made towards subscription charges or any other services using any mode of payment shall stand as under:
- The Fees paid towards subscription charges for enabling equities cash and F&O, or any other services are non-refundable.
- In case your account has not been opened by Ventura, after the tenth day from the day of collection of all necessary supporting documents and receipt of all due authorisations from you, you may request a full refund of the charges as paid by you towards the subscription of said plan, by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ventura will initiate the necessary procedure to refund your money.
- In case you have paid the charges and haven’t received the credit after account opening, you may register the grievance by logging in to your Ventura Trading Account & raising a ticket for the same via the support section.
Note: Completing the refund procedure is subject to agencies such as banks and payment gateways.