We're gearing up for an all new trading experience. Here's a sneak peek at what's to come. Visit current website here.
Already trading with us?

Help topics

I am staying in a rented flat; can I give the rent agreement as proof of my permanent address?

A rented house address cannot be used as proof of permanent residence, but a registered lease agreement can be used as a correspondence address.

Related articles